Once your listing goes live on the Ocean City real estate market I will proactively look for Buyers for your home and promptly follow-up on all inquires from prospective Buyers and Real Estate Agents. Real estate sales are all about momentum and good opportunities need to be capitalized on. Below is an overview of what you can expect while your home or condo is actively listed on the real estate market:
Proactively Look for Buyers
- Rather than waiting for something to happen I will proactively look for Buyers for your home in my extensive database and through my real estate brokerage relationships. My "coming soon" listing campaigns and targeted social media campaigns have proven to be quite successful in generating initial interest in my new listings.
Prompt Response to Inquiries
- I will respond to all inquiries on your listing by prospective Buyers and Real Estate Agents promptly and thoroughly. This keeps the Buyer's interest and sales momentum going, which is imperative to a successful real estate sale.
Property Showing Service
- Coastal Life Realty Group utilizes the ShowingTime showing service that makes the property showing process as easy as possible for all parties involved. ShowingTime offers a downloadable app that will assist in keeping you up-to-date on your listing's showing activity and feedback.
- Showing feedback is requested from the Buyer's real estate agent for all property showings and I will share it with you once received. Showing feedback is valuable information that can be used to identify trends that may need to be addressed.
- You will be provided with regular status reports summarizing the activity on your listing and an overview of comparable listing activity in the market. This important step ensures your listing stays properly positioned in the competitive Ocean City real estate market.
The easier it is for Buyers to see your home or condo, the more property showings you will have. Your property will be equipped with an electronic lockbox that is only accessible by licensed Real Estate Agents. These electronic lockboxes enable me to monitor your listing and its activity at all times. In the event you or someone else occupies the property you will be notified of property showings well beforehand and given the opportunity to authorize the showing or reschedule it for a more convenient time.
It is important to make the most of each property showing you have. Most Buyers will be looking at several properties the same day they look at your home and you want to ensure your listing stands out. If you or someone else occupies the property you will want to leave during any showings. When the Seller is present prospective Buyers tend to be uncomfortable and do not look at the home as intently as they typically would if the Seller wasn't present. Below are a few tips to optimize a property for a showing:
- Turn On All Lights
- Put Away Any Clutter
- Clean If Necessary
- Open All Blinds
- Turn Off TVs and Radios
- Make Beds
This overall on-market process ensures you are up-to-date on your listing's activity at all times, that all inquiries on your home are being followed through on and that your property shows its best and makes a favorable impression on prospective Buyers. All of these steps move the sales process forward, which ultimately results in your home or condo going under contract in a reasonable amount of time at a strong market price. If you would like to discuss the sale of your home in greater detail feel free to contact me directly anytime at 443-614-9179 or via email.